Top House Democrats on Wednesday said they support a taxpayer-funded brochure outlining the changes in Medicare under the health care overhaul, amid growing Republican cries of propaganda.
This week, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services mailed the four-page brochure to over 40 million Americans who use Medicare to explain how the program will change under the reform law. Critics say the mailing is overtly partisan and contains inaccuracies about what the overhaul will do.
A Few Related Blogs
- HBD Institute: Accounting And Finance For Health Care Facilities | Nurse Directory
- “Peace Flotilla” Activists Assault Israeli Personnel, Reap Propaganda Victory | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.
- Trends In Logo Design For 2008 | Marketing Tips
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today’s News : Veterans Today
- 10 Factual Inaccuracies in the Rush Limbaugh Comic |
Chris's Invincible Super-Blog
- Ask the taxgirl: Health Care Benefits and Taxes | taxgirl
- Obamacare revisited: Sir Donald’s Medicare czar nomination fight. | RedState
- The Expanding Role of P&T Committees: THE EXPANSION OF MEDICARE PHARMACY BENEFITS | Level of Health – Medical Blog
- Prevention improves health and lowers healthcare costs | KevinMD.com